Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 11 Apr 2017, 11:00 AM Agree 0
One broker association has stood up for a major insurer amid a barrage of criticism
  • Steve Sargent | 11 Apr 2017, 01:05 PM Agree 0
    I could not disagree more with the position being undertaken by IBAM and I fully support the position of the Ontario and New Brunswick Broker Associations.
  • Jordan D. Manzer | 16 Apr 2017, 09:35 AM Agree 0
    As an independent broker in New Brunswick, I think the independent broker channel has to focus on the macro issue of the amount of clients leaving our channel insuring with direct writers. If you are going take Aviva to task what about Intact, Economical, Northbridge, Royal Sun Alliance, Sovereign, Pembridge who are competing directly against brokers everyday just under a different name. The broker channel needs to more proactive in growing the channel and continue to focus on the tied selling the banks are doing at the branch level.
  • Peter Martire, CIP,CRM | 04 May 2017, 04:17 PM Agree 0
    we should think about the User and not the tiny slice of pie that may have roots in the status quo, rather than competing in a free market. "disruptors" of insurance can be seen as "Heros" of innovation.
Post a reply