We use cookies to improve this site and enable full functionality. You can change your cookie settings at any time using your browser. Our cookie policy.

Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 03 Sep 2016, 08:00 AM Agree 0
Outrage over controversial name as well as the use of glamour girls, skin-tight outfits and more
  • Dad of a One Call Girl | 03 Sep 2016, 11:05 AM Agree 0
    My daughter works for One Call Insurance (mainly car insurance) in there office in Doncaster and she is also one of the One Call Girls in her spare time.
    The girls are used for all types of promo works around the UK associated with the company, mainly within motor sport sectors such as Truck, Car and Bike racing at circuits such as Donington Park.
    The outfits that the girls use are commonly used World Wide within the motor sport industry and as an avid motor sport fan and proud father I think the One Call Girls do a great promo job for the company and I am happy for my daughter to carry on doing the promo work for One Call Insurance or any other company who she wishes to work for now or in the future.
    With the reference that 'Critics have claimed the "call girl" reference effectively compares them to prostitutes' I find quite offensive and is the short sightedness of individuals who have only associated the girls with a football match, which they also sponsor.
    Regards,
    Dad of a One Call Girl.
Post a reply