We use cookies to improve this site and enable full functionality. You can change your cookie settings at any time using your browser. Our cookie policy.

Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 10 Sep 2016, 01:00 AM Agree 0
What happened and where do insurance brokers stand as they look to return to business?
  • David White | 10 Sep 2016, 11:27 AM Agree 0
    The situation is appalling but the worst part is SSP's refusal to provide any meaningful updates. Every day we receive essentially the same message. It thanks us for our patience (what patience) apologies for the disruption cause, advises that they are making progress, continuing to unpack data, more customers have been restored and they are working as hard as possible to rectify the problem. What I want is some hard information and when we have requested this SSP have declined to provide this. I need to know the percentage of clients they have restored each day and in total so that I can make an informed decision whether this is going to be resolved in a matter of days or months or years.
    Their refusal to provide this information makes me think that it is not going to be resolved in a few days and we need to be looking at other solutions.
  • DirtyGnome | 12 Sep 2016, 09:18 AM Agree 0
    I would always have a backup plan and not rely upon one company that has been torn apart by management and all the product knowledge removed.
Post a reply