After announcing the merging of its commercial and personal lines businesses, Allianz
has released its new senior management structure for the division in its chosen markets.
The commercial and personal division has just commenced operation, aiming to strengthen the insurer’s partnership with brokers and make it easier for these brokers to do business with Allianz
The new senior managers of the division are:
- Simon McGinn, general manager, commercial and personal division.
- David Radford, chief marketing officer
- Gary Davess, director, personal and specialty lines
- Chris Little, director, engineering
- David Martin, director, SME and corporate partnerships
- Andrew Broughton, director, commercial and personal broker markets
- Ian Ashton, director, C&P programmes and strategy
- Nick Hobbs, head of strategic account management
McGinn commented on the appointments: “We will be investing to profitably grow our commercial and personal business through the broker channel and the members of the team have considerable experience of generating profitable long-term business partnerships.
“Over many years Allianz
has shown itself to be a partner brokers can put their trust in because they know our focus is on achieving long-term sustainable results. This ethos will not change.
“Post the initial announcement the feedback from brokers has been very positive. As you would expect there have been some calls asking if there are operational or relationship management changes. Our response has been that for the vast majority there isn’t and it’s business as usual.”
“Together with our broker partners I am very confident that the business will go from strength to strength.”