Specialist insurance provider Arc Legal has added to its product range today by launching a suite of new assistance products.
The move, part of its strategy to provide clients with a single provider solution for a range of legal expenses and add-on products, will see the company work closely with both UK MGA Lorega and with Strategic Insurance Services, both of which will now offer it’s corporate and insurer clients complementary assistance products.
The new assistance products, which will be introduced during the remainder of 2016 and beyond, include:
· Personal accident - Cover for a payment following bodily injury to or the death of a driver and passengers following a motor vehicle accident or road rage incident.
· Gadget – Cover on a range of technology for accidental loss or damage, theft or breakdown.
· Replacement vehicle insurance - Cover for a hire vehicle where an incident has left a policyholder’s vehicle in an un-driveable state.
· Key protection – Cover for replacement or contractor call out charges for lost, stolen or broken vehicle or house keys.
· Tools in transit – Cover to replace or reimburse insured’s for tools following theft, damage or destruction whilst in a vehicle or during loading/unloading.
· Helmet and leathers - Costs to repair or replace protective motorcycle clothing or leathers, boots, gloves and helmets.
These products join Arc Legal’s existing assistance portfolio that includes Home Claim Support and Cyber Support which launched earlier in the year as part of a distribution partnership with Lorega. The first company to offer the new range of assistance products is broker e-trading provider, Pyramis Insurance Platform.
Richard Finan, director of Arc Legal, believes the extensive portfolio addresses expanding client needs.
“Whether they want an individual specialist assistance product or are looking to consolidate providers to control the related due diligence and acquisition costs, we are able to offer the appropriate products and support,” he said. “Offering a single provider solution can also deliver savings in the time and resources required to assess on multiple providers.”
Esure taps Arc Legal for family legal expenses scheme
AmTrust acquires Arc Legal Assistance