Insurance solutions provider Hood Group has shaken up its sales process thanks to a little input from DAS
Legal Expenses and its award winning behavioural economics research.
The customer understanding project created for the Hood Group combines a number of pre-existing tools and also some bespoke elements. Its features include:
· Training and ongoing support, giving sales teams the tools to sell our products while relaying the benefits and exclusions of the products at point of sale.
· Online learning modules on Home Emergency & Family Legal Protection policies.
· A range of communication touch points post sale to enforce the understanding of the product – highlighting in particular the legal advice helpline.
· Post sale communications which have been created with communications being triggered three days post sale to reinforce the cover benefits.
· Website content enhancements to produce page copy and embed the video animation created for family legal protection on Hood Group sites.
Michelle Orchison, marketing development manager at the DAS
UK Group is responsible for the business partner engagement with the company’s customer understanding project and believes the project is right for the business and for customers.
“We launched this project at BIBA in 2015 and have been working with Hood Group to understand their sales process with a view to identifying improvements for selling legal expenses insurance and increasing customer awareness,” she said. “Hood Group immediately saw the benefits of our proposal and has embraced the project wholeheartedly.
“This is a crucial component in ensuring that the ultimate goal of increasing customers understanding of how LEI can help them in their everyday lives is achieved.”