The environmental liability landscape has arguably never been more complex. Whether it’s changes in environmental laws, such as the implementation of Environmental Damage Regulation across the UK; whether it’s finding gaps in mainstream coverage; or providing insurance in new risk areas such as for brownfield projects; dealing with environmental cover as an insurer, broker, underwriter or risk manager can be a minefield.
However, now Insurance Business is attempting to change that by exploding on to the scene with its Environmental Liability and Risk Masterclass 2017
The event, which takes place at the Grange City Hotel, London, on June 29, 2017, will feature a host of presentations and panel discussions on a range of environmental liability topics featuring high-profile insurance names from the likes of Chubb
Towers Watson, Marsh
, Arthur J Gallagher and more.
For those in the insurance industry it’s an opportunity to:
- Improve your knowledge of issues and emerging risks in environmental policy coverage.
- Gain an understanding of the main sources of pollution and contamination.
- Understand your clients’ exposure under current legislation and regulation.
- Hear real-life claims case studies and pitfalls.
- Learn how best to communicate EIL risks and coverage requirements to clients.
With companies across a range of industries now exposed to environmental risk, it’s arguably never been more important to make sure your knowledge is up-to-speed to ensure you can capitalise on the opportunities in this rapidly developing marketplace. So why not take advantage of our early bird promo to join this event today and save £100
? The offer only applies until June 02.
Learn more about the event now
– and we’ll look forward to seeing you there.
Environmental Liability and Risk Masterclass 2017