Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 20 Apr 2015, 07:35 AM Agree 0
A new report from Insure.com reveals where Americans are paying the most to keep their automobiles insured.
  • Guy | 29 Jul 2015, 08:41 AM Agree 0
    Mich is the most screwed up scamming state.everyone sues anybody..broke gov and snows way to much.
    But then what can you expect..our forefathers were retarded lumberjacks
  • Bill Gates | 30 Oct 2015, 07:58 PM Agree 0
    Nevada should be on this list what with the worst drivers in America. Red light runners all over the place!!
  • Boss | 06 Nov 2015, 03:11 PM Agree 0
    Michigan's school system is evidently broken, judging by Guy's terribly structured and spelled comment.
  • HK | 03 Mar 2016, 08:42 AM Agree 0
    Hey Bill Gates... did you even read the article? Bad drivers have absolutely nothing to do with what this article is talking about... Michigan is unique because of our effing no-fault auto insurance system, which requires drivers to carry auto insurance policies with unlimited medical benefits... there are shit drivers everywhere, but not everywhere requires you to pay for everyone's unlimited medical costs...
  • HK | 03 Mar 2016, 08:50 AM Agree 0
    Hey "Guy" are you even from Michigan? Clearly not... Everyone sues everyone? That;s effing everywhere dude. Broke gov't? Do you mean broken or broke poor? Because the gov't is broken in general, corrupt, and run by elites pulling the puppet strings behind secret closed doors. Being broke as in poor is not unique to MI either... Do you even comprehend this country's debt? Our money system is based on debt. I'm not even going to get into this crap with an obvious sheeple such as yourself. My god learn how to spell simple words btw. TOO much snow. You think we have too much snow?!?! Try effing North Dakota and then get back to me. Drive through the sierra nevada mountains with like 200 ft of snow on each side of the road and you'd be begging for a Michigan winter. Michigan has it's issues, but it's not a "the most screwed up scamming state" LOL
  • tee | 13 Mar 2016, 05:00 PM Agree 0
    I've lived in Michigan for 50 years so i've had plenty of experience with Michigan's over-priced car insurance. They should give us a choice to have or not have the no-fault insurance. Some are paying more for car insurance than their rent or mortgage!
  • D Driscoll | 16 Mar 2016, 08:05 AM Agree 0
    The Michigan No-Fault system is a godsend IF you are involved in a terrible accident and require ongoing medical benefits. It is helpful if someone does a hit-and-run on your car in the parking lot. But it also assesses the ever-increasing catastrophic fees on every vehicle. That's almost $200 per on a LOT of cars and motorcycles. (Meanwhile we also repealed helmet laws for motorcycle riders. How does that make sense?) There is a VERY large pot of money sitting in the state coffers for this catastrophic fund. The state is not broke, but Michigan citizens are going broke paying into this fund while also being assessed several other taxes to maintain roads. Our weather contributes to the expensive damage of the roads, but I am not certain when the catastrophic fund will be deemed "funded".
  • James Black | 16 Mar 2016, 01:55 PM Agree 0
    Don't worry Google will save us. Self driving cars will lower rates and/or eliminate the need for liability ins! Am I right? We are told by the so called experts out there that rates will be plummeting shortly maybe even next year. Or it could take 40 years. So relax.
  • MET | 20 Jul 2016, 08:24 AM Agree 0
    Its funny seeing this chart, people in CT say MASS drives suck I mean really there is always crashes in CT and MASS doesn't even make the ten 10 list lol...
  • | 17 Feb 2017, 03:19 PM Agree 0
    Where does Nevada sit
    Because our insurance just went up
    Insurance company state that they are losing money due to lawsuits
  • Ben Dover | 18 Mar 2017, 01:42 AM Agree 0
    I don't care how much I pay for insurance Michigan is a great place to live. Some of the best schools in the country here. Wouldn't live anywhere else! Deal with it! Or get out of my state.!!! GO BLUE!!!!
Post a reply