Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 14 Jul 2017, 10:31 AM Agree 0
“I just had a real passion for this, and felt like, quite frankly, that God was taking me a different way”
  • Ana Trochez | 14 Jul 2017, 11:38 AM Agree 0
    What a great Story, I thank God For a Person like You!
  • D. McCarthy | 14 Jul 2017, 12:51 PM Agree 0
    That's amazing!
  • Venetia Poole | 14 Jul 2017, 03:25 PM Agree 0
    This is a truly inspiring story! Good job, and I hope that you enjoy many successes in the future.
  • Mom | 16 Sep 2017, 12:38 AM Agree 0
    I am proud of you and all you have done in your beautiful life. You have always had the heart to help those in need and always have had the heart to follow God and listen to Him, always taking huge leaps and trusting Him for the results. God truly has anointed you with grace, favor and mostly with His blessings. No doubt you will continue to shine with His glorious leading and guidance. I love you so much, Your Mom and Friend
  • Sada Vaughan | 16 Sep 2017, 12:40 AM Agree 0
    I am proud of you and all you have done in your beautiful life. You have always had the heart to help those in need and always have had the heart to follow God and listen to Him, always taking huge leaps and trusting Him for the results. God truly has anointed you with grace, favor and mostly with His blessings. No doubt you will continue to shine with His glorious leading and guidance. I love you so much, Your Mom and Friend
Post a reply