Aon subsidiary K&K Insurance Group has expanded its partnership with Nationwide
as administrator for the GrouProtector accident medical insurance program.
Celebrate excellence in insurance. Join us at the Insurance Business Awards in Chicago on October 26.
Accident medical coverage is offered to insurance agents through a traditional paper application or an online process. It’s designed for a variety of consumer segments, including:
- Amateur sports
- Auxiliary police, firefighters and reserve units
- Business activities
- Camps and conferences
- Child care
- Recreation programs
- JROTC and ROTC units
- Special events
- Travel accident
- Vocational and rehabilitation training programs
- Volunteer emergency groups
- Youth groups
- Primary (first-to-pay) and excess (next-to-pay) plan options
- Covered out-of-pocket expenses like prescriptions, deductibles and copays
- Automatic coverage for all group participants
- Benefits for accidental death or specific loss, such as loss of limb, sight, or hearing
- The option to pay by check, electronic funds, or credit card
For more information, contact K&K Insurance toll-free at 844-203-2691 or visit www.grouprotector.com.
CNA, Aon in professional liability tie-up
Insurance sheds light on telematics program