Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 01 Jun 2016, 08:33 AM Agree 0
An insurance industry leader has revealed the biggest challenges and opportunities facing the Singaporean market as one emerging cover is seen as ‘a huge opportunity’
  • Chris | 02 Jun 2016, 06:12 AM Agree 0
    There certainly are plenty of opportunities ahead, but short term the outlook isn't so good
  • TKS.fraud | 20 Dec 2017, 11:57 AM Agree 0
    It looks like no lawyer will allow me to be involved in this exposure as an officer of the Court .... and as my application for a law firm licence seems doomed unless i do a judicial review wrt my complaint of LSRA's nit-picking on me to hijack my online-status of "LICENCE PENDING APPROVAL" since 9/10/17 .... i am urging the good men in AGC to do a CR CM ETC over this gross injustice of an imprisonment of the innocent car owner who truly din know of the scam accdt her car was involved in ....

I am just too disturbed by this injustice which I could have prevented by coming forward as a witness to what has been going on with TKS DAVID SIOW etc .... as the lawyers who are the ones reponsible for this accdt insurance scam/schemed claims and troubled by GOD's VOICE to me to no good sleep and being attended to .... which i have run out of as i had missed my .... and i just could not get MATTHEW 25:31-46 out of my soul, body and mind .... but thank GOD for being with me ....i clamour for no gain whatsoever from this case of ROXELL HO ....

The harm done to society in TKS cultivating such a crocodile insurance claims law firm is unquantifiable in making accdt such a lucrative event ...in SINGAPORE ....

I guess I am the only lawyer who has not been bribed by him to be involved in such a crocodile insurance claim .... so many times he offered loans to lawyers and the crocodiled staff in TKS's law firm to feed their lifestyles of driving BMW etc ....

And to think that TKS actually asked me to pray for him that if he shd ever be caught .... to be his brother's keeper as his defence counsel on the defence that he has no knowledge that the money he has loaned these crocodiled-staff was used to buy such files .... what a prayer he wants of my GOD .....

He was boasted about how SPENCER GWEE has helped him to bluff the court of 3 judges after conviction by the 2 rounds of INQUIRY COMMITTEE and DISCIPLINARY TRIBUNAL very early in his law practice???
Post a reply