Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 16 Aug 2017, 10:16 AM Agree 0
Long-time employee promoted after 17 years with the company across various markets
  • | 30 May 2018, 07:17 PM Agree 0
    I would like to lodge a complain over one of your agent - he was so rude !
    I wanted to enquire on some investment portfolio & left my contacts .
    This guy called me a few times and unfortunately I did not get a chance to speak on the phone to discuss further.

He called me again this morning and unfortunately again was attending to an urgent situation and asked to be called after 6pm.

He called after 6pm and i said I was in a session at work and unable to continue conversation - I said “I had to go” and end the tele conversation .

Immediately i received a sms from him accusing me of hanging up - i did not hang up but spoke very clearly as said in the above-mentioned.
    I am at work and was kind to take his call but am very badly affected by his sms that i replied “ damn it .....”.

“Hey u damn it!!!! i said i am still in a session and said , i got to go- now be adult to manage and i did not hang up. i am interested in investing but not you !!! rude behaviour.”

He had the guts to reply saying he was not keen to serve me either.

I would like an apology and be compensated an insured way.

If my complain is not immediately look into , i will not hesitate to reach you CEO .
Post a reply