Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 28 Aug 2013, 07:10 AM Agree 0
Facebook is one of the best tools available to brokers for building relationships, but making the most of the site, without neglecting it (or being downright annoying) can be tricky...
  • IT Geek | 15 Jan 2013, 02:53 PM Agree 0
    So you are saying you should post something every 3 hours? Has anyone seen any return on investment with Facebook or Twitter or any other social media channels. Time is a significant cost and I fail to see how general blogs about insurance and business will increase renevue of any substance. I would rather have a static presense on all forms of social media so customers know I exist and spend my capital and time speaking directly with the existing and new customers.

When was the last time you saw a blog from an accountant or bank manager and though I should call them?
  • Hillster | 03 Sep 2013, 09:06 AM Agree 0
    I tend to agree with IT Geek. I'd love to hear some good news stories re insurance and social media (especially facebook0 but am yet to be convinced the time/resource invest is worth it. Targeted mining and engagement with LinkedIn and the classic getting out there to physically meet people have more results I think.
Post a reply