Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 29 May 2013, 12:00 AM Agree 0
An Aussie-owned and operated insurance broker is preparing to ramp up its activities after celebrating 15 years in the market.
  • Barry Cross | 29 May 2013, 11:01 AM Agree 0
    My business has been servicing the branding and marketing needs of insurance brokers for over 13 years. It became clear to me in the early days of our client relationships that insurance is a dynamic, high-finance business and that in this world, very little in human endeavour happens without it.

There are not many professions that offer involvement and diverse experiences in such a broad spectrum of industries that insurance does. One day insuring oil tankers on the high seas, the next, high rise building projects and the one after that, cover for the local festival against the risk of a rain washout.

It's about time the industry representative bodies were louder and clearer in their message to the labour market about the marvellous opportunities in the insurance industry at many levels.
  • Bill de Vos | 29 May 2013, 06:18 PM Agree 0
    Thanks Barry,

Once you are referred to as an Industry Veteran, it is time to put something back.

Younger people are always looking for mentors and more knowledge, let's offer less criticism and provide more encouragement, as well as more opportunties.

No business will grow and be successful without enthousiastic younger staff, who often just want a chance.

We have a duty to talk our industry up.
Post a reply