Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 17 Apr 2014, 07:06 AM Agree 0
An organisation that works closely with brokers on compliance say the majority of brokers do not have business plans even though this responsibility is implied by regulation.
  • Mike Sullivan | 17 Apr 2014, 10:33 AM Agree 0
    Sheila is so right, the business plan in the head is the business that is dead.
    In 1999 when we commenced business we planned 3 years out and still do we have strategy 2017 \\Around this we have a busines plan marketing plan, group strategy, growth.
    Good on you Sheila I hope you were really forceful. Not only does the plan focus on your business it will focus on your clients,
  • Sheila Baker | 17 Apr 2014, 12:58 PM Agree 0
    Good on YOU Mike, thanks for the support. I like your 'business in the head" comment, can I use it?
  • Mike Sullivan | 17 Apr 2014, 03:00 PM Agree 0
    Sheila By all means I pose one question to all my fellow brokers

Do you think Richard Goyder Wesfarmers woke up one morning and decided to Buy coles have little red quotes and sell Wesfarmets Insurance and OAMPS.

No at least 2 years ago the strategy was born.
    Why? Wesfarmers have clear and significant financial goals that is why the have survived 100 years and they did sell the farm to survive and return equity and dividends to shareholders
Post a reply