Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 07 Feb 2013, 12:04 AM Agree 0
A former broker has promised to paint brokers as “knights in shining armour, guardian angels” and “a friend when you’re in need” through an online social media campaign and soon to be launched website.
  • Damian Scantlebury | 07 Feb 2013, 01:37 PM Agree 0
    Well done and if I had the time to do what you are doing I would. Most brokers are head down bum up and unfortunately don't have the time to put into this worthwhile project. Would like more info on this.
  • A casual observor | 07 Feb 2013, 01:45 PM Agree 0
    So NIBA is not up to this?
  • Kate Fairley | 07 Feb 2013, 02:46 PM Agree 0
    Thanks Damian, that's exactly why I'm doing this. You can find me on LinkedIn or email kate@gihub.com.au
  • Talitha | 07 Feb 2013, 02:52 PM Agree 0
    Hi Kate,

How do we go about getting our brokerage listed on the site?
  • Richard Dunn | 07 Feb 2013, 04:40 PM Agree 0
    Well done Kate for having a go. I am personally trying to build this part of my profile. It can be a very positive but it can also lean to negative side as laws struggle to keep up with this space.
    PS. Would like to join you on Linkedin also.
  • Dallas Booth | 07 Feb 2013, 04:41 PM Agree 0
    NIBA is developing a community awareness project to promote the importance of insurance and the role of brokers. This will include social media elements. Watch this space. In the meantime, we congratulate Kate for her initiative in this area.
Post a reply