Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 21 Feb 2013, 12:05 AM Agree 0
If you build it – they actually won’t come – unless you show and tell them why.
  • Paul Murphy | 21 Feb 2013, 02:19 PM Agree 0
    I think the discussion has moved away from the original point. This was an aggregator who wanted brokers to tender for business by putting up cheapest quotes for a client risk. Whether brokers go online and indeed transacts business electronically or not depends on the individual business case and the style of business the broker is chasing. My original concern is what the business owner believes he is getting when he uses an aggregator site. Brokers have obligations under their Australian Financial Services Licence and provided they meet these obligations good luck to them. The insurers and aggregators are purporting to give information but the client often believes they are getting advice. I'm sure there will be plenty of work for expert witnesses in the future legal disputes.
    Paul
  • Dmitriy Ivanov | 21 Feb 2013, 02:29 PM Agree 0
    I completely agree with the author of this article. Brokers fail to generate leads online. Why? Online lead generation is a different business. People who are successful online spend hours in front of their computers. In order to win the online battle website must became an authority for visitors. The information should be updated on a daily basis and distributed via social media channels like Google Plus, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkenIn and others.

There are two ways to attract more clients online - start to do it serious or ask professionals to do it for you

Dmitriy
Post a reply