Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 23 Jun 2015, 08:19 AM Agree 0
Brokers have been warned that they could be left behind if they do not adapt to the technological changes in the current market.
  • Paul | 23 Jun 2015, 10:05 AM Agree 0
    Really? Does anyone read the FOS reports and the staggering number of complaints against direct insurers. As an aging start up 3 years ago I now have more business than I can handle. It's all about developing centres of influence, educating Gen X, Y, Z , being visible and helpful to non clients. Every lead from the web based leads have been tyre kickers and bargain hunters. Smart business owners use an accountant, lawyer, insurance broker and other professionals. My growing client list are obviously very intelligent.
  • J | 23 Jun 2015, 10:44 AM Agree 0
    Extremely pessimistic view of the value add proposition that brokers provide for clients. I agree with Paul that the client type that ring direct insurers are chasing premium and discounts.....as reference to the recent insurance ad that asks do they want a "deep and meaningful relationship"... a dig at what brokers strive to provide.
  • Mark | 23 Jun 2015, 10:45 AM Agree 0
    Well said Paul. I agree 100%
Post a reply