Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 12 Mar 2014, 08:31 AM Agree 0
Yesterday Insurance Business reported on a group buying initiative headed up by a former insurance boss but the industry has slammed the move, demanding greater disclosure and accusing it of “spruiking nonsense”.
  • RW | 12 Mar 2014, 12:17 PM Agree 0
    Whilst the so called regulators, allow the direct marketers to advertise on price only and this continues unchecked, it seems we are heading down a similar path to the airlines where price is all that is of interest to the large majority of clients. The exceptions are getting fewer and fewer it seems and there is rules for some and not others. In the long run, we as an industry will pay the price with an eroding market, flooded by price driven products via the internet, without any allowance for advice!!
  • Mark | 12 Mar 2014, 01:32 PM Agree 0
    does the consumer know what cover they are going to get? Is one switch going to provide a policy comparison on their policy vs the customers current policy? I dont think so! Is the customer's best interest taking into consideration? I dont think so! Only a broker can do this!
Post a reply