Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 21 Nov 2016, 08:38 AM Agree 0
Brokers have an important role to play as the insurance industry faces a mounting challenge
  • Jeff McNally | 21 Nov 2016, 08:07 PM Agree 0
    This is rubbish, climate change has effected us in Australia for many years , during this time it has benefited us and at times it has not been so beneficial , so why is it over the past few years there has been this catastrophically view of the climate change. Look at the historical records the Earths climate has changed , we have had to live with it , it will not get any worse or better in the foreseeable future. Droughts come and go , storms come and go, cyclones come and go, we will have no effect on the climate by significantly reducing our carbon output , which is less than 2% of the world's carbon output. Lets not go stupid and look at this on a sensible basis.
  • The earth is not flat | 15 Dec 2016, 11:31 AM Agree 0
    97% of Climate Scientists agree that global warming is happening and we are the cause. I'm sorry Jeff but I'll go with the experts on this and not the weather observations of someone working in the insurance industry.
Post a reply