Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Do brokers get enough association support?

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 12 Sep 2012, 12:05 AM Agree 0
POLL RESULTS: Hundreds of Insurance Business readers voted in our latest poll, which asked: Is your association publically vocal enough in support of your industry? Here are the results…
  • Tim Wedlock | 12 Sep 2012, 11:54 AM Agree 0
    Hi, I voted yes in your recent survey, and I am a NIBA broker. I also know alot of NIBA brokers who also supported your survey. Why has NIBA not been mentioned in your article when they are our National Broking Association? I look forward to your reply

[Insurance Business comment]
    Hi Tim, thanks for the comment, we hope all is going well with your position on the NIBA board. We haven't opted to list every organisation who might champion the industry as most readers are aware of them and it adds no real value to the story. We happen to have spoken to ANZIIF for the comment on this story, but you are welcome to provide comment anytime you see fit. We look forward to your email.
  • Smokin' Broker | 12 Sep 2012, 03:16 PM Agree 0
    "I also know alot of NIBA brokers who also supported your survey". Sounds suspiciously like they were “encouraged” to...
Post a reply