Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 02 Oct 2015, 08:39 AM Agree 0
The world of superheroes is coming to life in a new TV show set at “one of the worst insurance companies in America,” according to Warner Bros.
  • Rachael | 02 Oct 2015, 09:43 AM Agree 0
    "Do you want cover for superhero damage?"
    "No mate - all of Brisbane would have to be destroyed before any super-fight got to my house"
  • Rachael | 02 Oct 2015, 09:47 AM Agree 0
    UHG I need to get cover for Superman but he won't accept LexCorp Cover, and that's the only one without flying height exclusions
  • Rachael | 02 Oct 2015, 10:02 AM Agree 0
    Lex needs cover for his Warsuit but Wayne Enterprises is declining on occupation and everywhere else have exclusions for drones... and it's 4pm on a Friday and he needs a CoC NOW
  • Rachael | 02 Oct 2015, 10:13 AM Agree 0
    Is it a bird? is it a plane? No it's Superman's new imposed excess on property damage.
  • Rachael | 02 Oct 2015, 10:21 AM Agree 0
    The Green Arrow and Aquaman are asking for Professional Indemnity... I keep telling them that they aren't performing any services for a fee but they say they need a CoC. Who keeps telling these people that they need PI?
  • Neil Watson | 02 Oct 2015, 02:36 PM Agree 0
    Powerless?
    As you can see from the comments above we have the power to keep the superheroes going or to shut them down from lack of a C of C!
Post a reply