Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 16 Jan 2015, 08:57 AM Agree 0
An Aussie insurance company’s new ad campaign hopes to attract customers by demonstrating risk-taking behaviour they won’t insure.
  • SB | 16 Jan 2015, 10:12 AM Agree 0
    What they should also put on their adds is that they also restrict their scope of cover and reduce the additional benefits which all help to keep their premiums down.
  • Rodney | 16 Jan 2015, 10:58 AM Agree 0
    What about advertising how many claims they don't pay due to there policy exclusion or just plain hard claims assessing, and what they don't cover, if you do a comparison on there policies they are scary in some areas that's why they are cheap and unsuspecting ill informed consumers are allowed to be attracted to these companies by law and when they find out there not covered for some claims?.
  • Shane @ Trade Risk | 16 Jan 2015, 11:05 AM Agree 0
    Big fan of Captain Risky!
  • Juan | 16 Jan 2015, 11:29 AM Agree 0
    What they've done is taken something negative that people might say about them i.e. that they cherry pick clients, taken it to an extreme level & used it to their advantage.
  • Steve O | 16 Jan 2015, 11:10 PM Agree 0
    Awesome adds better than those aliens. I'm with them for two cars and have claimed through them once, didn't have any problems.
  • Broker | 19 Jan 2015, 09:56 AM Agree 0
    Love it...also love the Meerkat! Good marketing all round
  • Disgruntled Faux French Actress | 20 Jan 2015, 10:40 AM Agree 0
    Those aliens ruined my career!
  • Terry | 20 Jan 2015, 04:04 PM Agree 0
    Cheap & cheerful insurance... but will do everything in their power NOT to pay a claim should the need arise. I suspect their whole business model is RISKY!
Post a reply