Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 24 Jul 2014, 08:25 AM Agree 0
The industry has paid homage to a much admired insurance broker who touched the hearts and lit up the lives of everyone she came into contact with.
  • Steve Shur | 24 Jul 2014, 09:42 AM Agree 0
    Oh no Maz. We will miss you !! Rest in Peace.
  • Robert KELLY | 24 Jul 2014, 09:46 AM Agree 0
    As we automate our relatiionships we sometime forget the DNA of our Industry was forged on characters, reliable interaction and people who gave more than they took
    Maz you were always a person who was a giver of your interlect, personality and Industry experience,sadly missed,r
  • Graham Gulliford | 24 Jul 2014, 10:10 AM Agree 0
    Marylin, you will be sadly missed yet always remembered. Steadfast Conferences and the Insurance industry will not be the same without you.
  • Robert Cooper | 24 Jul 2014, 10:18 AM Agree 0
    I am so sorry to hear of the passing of Marilyn. I worked with her in the nineties at Willis and she was a great friend, a very caring person and great fun to be around.
    It was great to catch up at Steadfast conferences in recent years.
    We will miss you very much.
  • David Rogers | 24 Jul 2014, 11:21 AM Agree 0
    Marylin was a good and loyal friend and I am devastated to learn of her passing, she is now in peace forever and without pain. Many people learned from Marylin and benefitted from her kind and generous nature - rest in peace Mazza

David Rogers
  • Phillip O'Brien | 29 Jul 2014, 09:08 AM Agree 0
    I am sorry to hear of Marylin's passing , my condolences to all her many friends and family ,
    Rest in Peace Marylin
Post a reply