Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Insurance industry award winners announced

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 17 Aug 2012, 12:00 AM Agree 0
The winners of the 2012 Australian Insurance Industry Awards have been announced, including the small, medium and large insurance brokers of the year.
  • William Legge | 20 Aug 2012, 10:59 AM Agree 0
    The ninth Insurance Awards were a resounding success with record entries and a record attendance evidencing the increasing importance that the entire Insurance industry and its supporting industries place on the rcognition gained from these awards.
    Congratulations to all winners and also those who were in the final running.
  • Martin Benko | 21 Aug 2012, 02:27 PM Agree 0
    It was a great pleasure to our company Gratex International to be finalist of this year Award. During the Gala evening there were excellent atmosphere. We hope to Australian Insurance industry in having succeses in next months and years.
  • Keen student | 24 Aug 2012, 11:24 AM Agree 0
    I am researching the competitive advantage of the Australian small/medium insurance brokers for my uni assignment. In particular regarding : distinctive competencies, resources and capabilities be used to build a competitive advantage.
    I would appreciate your advice/guidance.
    Thanks
    Keen student
Post a reply