Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Insurer overhauls IT systems

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 26 Sep 2012, 12:01 AM Agree 0
One of Australia's largest intermediary-based insurers is set to consolidate its three business lines in a new customer relationship management platform. Brokers will now benefit...
  • Daniel Kim | 27 Sep 2012, 06:24 AM Agree 0
    Thanks for the info!
    It's great to hear that businesses internationally, are starting to adopt social CRM. Social CRM is a fantastic way of increasing efficiency and ROI by opening up lines of communication internally, as well as with the clients themselves. This encourage a relationship to build between the business and customer, therefore leading to increased sales and fluidity of information amongst employees of a business. These vital lines of communication provide an advantage to many businesses and will also expand a brand internationally. Previously, this was unimaginable but technological advancements and increased globalization have allowed businesses to reach far beyond presumed boundaries. As a member of the GreenRope family, I have been fortunate enough to observe the growth of many businesses that have embraced and utilized social CRM. This has brought me to the conclusion that if you have not fully adopted or even integrated a CRM software into a business, you must do so to stay competitive
Post a reply