Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 27 Aug 2014, 07:15 AM Agree 0
An insurer is now providing PI cover for flight testing officers as a change in regulation means they have to make their own insurance arrangements.
  • Tuddie | 27 Aug 2014, 01:17 PM Agree 0
    Does QBE only offer this coverage to clients that have aircraft insured with QBE?
    Also, will they only issue the policy in the name of a corporate entity so it does not actually comply with CASA's requirement that the policy name individual Flight Examiners?
Post a reply