Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Insurer: ‘Why brokers love us’

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 09 Oct 2012, 12:05 AM Agree 0
An Australian insurer has been voted the top choice for insurance brokers for an incredible 11th consecutive year. What do they claim they are doing right? And do you agree?
  • Fair Call | 09 Oct 2012, 11:03 AM Agree 0
    Well Done QBE
  • Peter johns | 09 Oct 2012, 11:14 AM Agree 0
    Have not found QBE to be a stand out in the industry when compared to other insurers
    very surprised that they have come out as number one again
  • Andrew Herrett | 09 Oct 2012, 11:55 AM Agree 0
    Agree with Peter. QBE would not make my top 10. NIBA need to reflect on their selection criteria. 11 yrs running - doesnt someone in NIBA want to consider the relevance of their award? There are so many worthy candidates that have actually added value and enhanced my business its seems incongruous to me.
  • Clare | 09 Oct 2012, 01:50 PM Agree 0
    I agree with Peter and Andrew, definitely a number of other Insurers doing a much better job, being innovative, competitive, flexible etc.
  • Fitz | 09 Oct 2012, 06:40 PM Agree 0
    Congrats to QBE! Peter, Andrew and Clare, better luck next year!
  • koert slik | 10 Oct 2012, 11:54 AM Agree 0
    Congratulations to QBE and its team on their 11th consecutive year win as insurer of the year.

• Concerned | 10 Oct 2012, 01:43 PM Agree 0
    Congratulations QBE - I have been a supporter for a number of years. Like all organisations, they have annoyances but overall well deserved from my experience.
Post a reply