Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 27 Feb 2014, 08:35 AM Agree 0
A loss adjuster has confirmed that regional offices will close as part of its pre-listing transformation program, instead transitioning to a 'mobile service model'.
  • Jak | 03 Mar 2014, 08:43 AM Agree 0
    ..and dare we observe:

Once upon a time...and they lived happily ever after...the end.
  • Barry | 11 Mar 2014, 07:47 PM Agree 0
    Surely the management team and board should be held accountable for some absolute mind numbing decisions that started only a few years ago. I would not let these guys look after my dog, let alone an account. Feel very sorry for those people that have lost their jobs, and shareholders who wont get any return in the 15 years. But still we here the management tell insurance online that all is well,and that we should all just wait for the big surprise. In the meantime they bleed to death financially #Something does not smell right.
  • Robert Cooper | 12 Mar 2014, 01:18 PM Agree 0
    Just to add to the intrigue of it all, apparently McLarens, a part owner of Cerno, are going to re-enter the Australian market as a competitor with Cerno. So watch this space.
  • Jak | 12 Mar 2014, 01:57 PM Agree 0
    Cerno will be absorbed into Stream, so no 'competition' there, and McLarens will hopefully re-establish its market presence without recruiting any of the senior Cerno personalities responsible for its demise. Too many good former McLarens staff were canon fodder for the games played when McLarens and Freemans merged to form MYIFreemans, and then morphed into the eventual Cerno nightmare.
Post a reply