Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 09 Mar 2016, 08:40 AM Agree 0
One of the world’s largest insurance brokers has announced a new president for its business, who has been hired from a major international insurer
  • Just an Observer | 09 Mar 2016, 12:14 PM Agree 0
    No disrespect to Mr Doyle but really is any one Executive worth US$8.24m? When you add Bonuses, perks etc. What is his total package? Maybe it is time AIG relocated it's HO to Bangalore and hired a local management team!!
  • Another random | 10 Mar 2016, 04:25 PM Agree 0
    Cheers to that !
  • Broker | 17 Mar 2016, 03:45 PM Agree 0
    It seems like a fair package. Considering the stress and pressure to perform.
    If you looked at what some local aust broking house MD's earn for work output on a ratio of income basis you might find he is under paid!
  • The West Australian Perspective | 17 Mar 2016, 05:27 PM Agree 0
    Broker, surely you jest.
    I would defy anyone to explain to me what actual financial benefit this individual would bring to Marsh's bottom line?
    Again, I hardly think he will be stressed given the fact he was AIG during the largesse years of the late nineties and early noughties.
    It makes me think I should have stayed at Marsh if this is what the cost benefit is.
  • Random | 17 Mar 2016, 10:45 PM Agree 0
    Cheers to that , indeed !
Post a reply