Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 10 Feb 2016, 08:55 AM Agree 0
A new provider, backed by a major international insurer, has entered a key insurance market in Australia
  • The West Australian Perspective | 10 Feb 2016, 10:31 AM Agree 0
    What can I say, just what we need another Travel insurance product in the market.
    It must be the most profitable class of insurance in Australia given the crowded market.
    Pity insurers don't give some of their core products this much attention.
  • Mark | 10 Feb 2016, 10:32 AM Agree 0
    Now a Publisher in the Travel Insurance space - wow.... I wonder if they will publish the articles when the travel insurance doesn't respond the way the customer thought it would....
  • Terry Mills | 10 Feb 2016, 11:14 AM Agree 0
    The question is, will this new and exciting product cover Loss of Deposits and cancellation costs arising from or attributed to a mental illness ?
  • John | 10 Feb 2016, 11:23 AM Agree 0
    I wonder if their expert knowledge of holidays gives them a point of difference?

Unlikely. No doubt they've just put their name to another bog standard product, with the same bogus exclusions as the rest of the market.
  • Alex Damon | 10 Feb 2016, 12:05 PM Agree 0
    I share everybody's cynicism; stay tuned for the Funeral insurance and Pet insurance products.

How about Pet Funeral insurance?
  • Paul | 10 Feb 2016, 04:23 PM Agree 0
    The Murdoch Press and Fox will have a field day the first sniff of trouble with a claim.
Post a reply