Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 08 Apr 2014, 08:24 AM Agree 0
Bad bosses are inherent in every industry but how do you identify them and how do you cope? Two business performance experts explain how to handle sketchy supervisors.
  • Broker in Melbourne | 08 Apr 2014, 09:48 AM Agree 0
    The most difficult part about this article is not so much that it highlights how one works underneath someone like that effectively, but once again emphasises that a "Top Down" approach is required.

In theory, if they are already in the job, that won't happen.
  • Lawrence Polsky | 23 Apr 2014, 04:25 AM Agree 0
    Broker in Melbourne - I'd like to respond but I am not sure what you mean? Do you mean that since they are the boss you have no chance of changing them?
  • Isabelle Zapata | 04 Jun 2014, 04:40 AM Agree 0
    I heard that Gallop did a poll on 1M workers a few years back and found that the top reason people leave jobs is because of a bad boss. I think it's interesting that there are multiple kinds of bad boss- some that are easier to work with but that are ineffective at what they do, and some that are really effective but are awful to work with. I found an app at pierapp.com that helps you solve bad boss problems. It personalizes an eBook based on profiles for you and your boss and tells you how to use neuroscience to have a better boss relationship. Very cool
Post a reply