Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 11 Jul 2013, 12:00 AM Agree 0
When Koert Slik was asked to help All Class Insurance Brokers set up a new distribution model, nothing could have prepared him for what he was about to discover. Koert breaks his silence in an exclusive interview with Insurance Business.
  • ACF | 11 Jul 2013, 10:25 AM Agree 0
    hmmm... I feel sorry for those who feel sorry for business directors who choose to continue trading whilst insolvent. Bowmaker knew exactly what he was doing. Slik should pursue him for every dollar owed.
  • KARMA | 11 Jul 2013, 12:13 PM Agree 0
    Mr Bowmaker is a very messed up individual, nothing was ever what it seems within All Class. The environment he created within the office was terrible, the way he spoke to u/w and fellow professionals was discusting not to mention staff. This does not surprise me 1 bit, it was only a matter of time.
    To say people feel sorry for him, frustrates me as those who did know him or worked for him know the truth.
  • Just An Observer | 12 Jul 2013, 11:31 AM Agree 0
    $1.9 mil is a fair bit of money and logic suggests it was built up over more than a year. Given the industry's passion for rumours you have to wonder just how much research was actually done before joining up? I stress I am not questioning Mr Sliks integrity just how much due diligence was actually done. Experience has taught me a great deal but two important lessons are:
    1. knowing somebody and working for them / with them are two very different things.
    2. those that tell you how big their business is and how much money they are making are usually hiding something or just plain bull.......
  • unconcerned | 01 Aug 2013, 01:22 PM Agree 0
    I have no sympathy for Slik. Business is business.
Post a reply