Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 06 Jan 2015, 07:41 AM Agree 0
The social networking site is increasingly becoming a powerful component of a business’ overall marketing and digital strategy – and it is a lot easier than you may think.
  • Chris | 06 Jan 2015, 05:08 PM Agree 0
    Finally someone who has real information and not just repeating the normal junk out there. This information is actually useful and goes along with the types of things I have been doing in my business.

And i know from first hand; it kills.

I cannot stress enough how quickly the online market changes. People get so lost in reading stuff from 3 or 4 years ago and then wondering why their tactics didn't work. You NEED to stay up to date and roll with the punches.

My business http://www.bmmincorporated.com/marketing/ has been going strong for a while now and it is a result of doing many of the things mentioned here.

Having a GREAT website, e-mail marketing, and understanding your target audience are some of the best things you can do, but you cannot slack off. Like I mentioned these things change. A great website a couple years ago is not a great website today. You need to customize for mobile users for one. A huge amount of online traffic is now mobile, and people fail to realize it.
Post a reply