Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Women find insurance ‘too complicated’

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 20 Nov 2012, 12:04 AM Agree 0
A new survey has suggested the majority of Australian women find insurance too complicated and as a result put their families at risk by not having enough cover. Are these controversial findings fair?
  • Ms ACF | 20 Nov 2012, 11:07 AM Agree 0
    Generalising much??? I guess you would have us believe that women also find manual cars, lawnmowers and barbeques too complicated to manage as well!
  • Ms M | 20 Nov 2012, 11:24 AM Agree 0
    Westpac is just targetting women as a specific potential customer base because research shows that they are not being marketed to enough. Most surveys find consumers in general find insurance expensive and confusing so no news here.
  • Ken K | 20 Nov 2012, 12:02 PM Agree 0
    I find that the Male clients are the one's that don't take the time to understand their Insurance Policies. My women clients are much more attuned to their policy coverages and are more reliable and fastideous in gathering required information and following risk management guidelines. Give me a Lady CEO any day!
Post a reply