Imagine your ideal job. Is it located in a beautiful, fast-growing area? Does the earning-potential match your personal level of ambition? Does it open the door for you to advance your career? Is it both challenging and rewarding? Do you finish your day feeling fulfilled, knowing that you helped make a positive difference in someone’s life? Does it allow you to finally establish that work-life balance you always wanted?
The Erion Insurance Group is looking to fill the role of Commercial Account Executive between our Grimsby and Fort Erie, ON locations with a specific focus on the Niagara-Hamilton-Halton Regions. This opportunity is a client-facing role which offers the candidate the chance to leverage their insurance knowledge, strong sales and marketing skills, and provide exceptional client service through informed insurance advice and support. Reporting to the President, you will work towards achieving business growth, through conducting thorough research on the market and potential prospects, and advising clients on the appropriate insurance products to help achieve their goals.
If you are looking for an opportunity to enhance your career in insurance, in an organization you can believe in, you’ve found it!
With a history reaching back nearly 90 years, Erion Insurance Group continues forward as a leading Property & Casualty Insurance Broker in the Hamilton-Niagara corridor. We pride ourselves on our down-to-earth approach by embedding our business within the community and providing dependable support when clients need us.
We are a progressive organization that provides our clients with the insurance solutions they require through actively listening, and truly understanding their unique needs. Whether it’s a custom insurance policy for home or business, each client’s needs are as unique as they are, and we aim to find them the best available solution. As a united team, we give Erioner’s the keys to secure the future they envision for themselves and their families.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
As the ideal candidate, you are an outgoing professional and possess both strong interpersonal skills, and public speaking abilities. You are a clear communicator and with a client-centric focus. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you exhibit high resilience and are able to balance multiple and occasionally competing priorities. As a high-performing individual you are meticulous in your approach and consistently strive to meet and exceed expectations. Along with your unique skills and talents you bring with you the following:
* Post-secondary education in business or a related discipline
* 6-10 years of commercial insurance distribution experience in a sales capacity
* Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario License (RIBO) Level 1
* Chartered Insurance Professional Designation (CIP) is preferable
Your regular duties and accountabilities as the Commercial Account Executive will include:
* Leverage existing centre of influence capabilities to bring new clients to Erion Insurance
* Develop marketing, advertising, and profitability approaches with respect to various insurance products in support of overall business growth
* Apply and/or cause to be created highly effective relationship skills to provide even more confidence to existing VIP Commercial Accounts
* Communicate with account managers and executives, clients and underwriters to stay updated on current, sales ready market information
* Create new business and renewal proposals/binders, along with insurance summaries, market surveys and enclosure letters
* Calculate premiums, mid-term changes, and renewals with thorough consideration of accuracy, adequate coverage, endorsement requirements and closing coverage gaps
* Maintain logs for monthly new business, cancellations, and renewals, as well as current and future client prospects
* A competitive compensation package that incentivizes performance
* Flexible benefits
TAKE YOUR NEXT STEP
Please submit your resume and cover letter for review to email@example.com.
We appreciate and thank all applicants for their interest, however please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We are committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment processes. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please email us or call us at 905.306.8111 ext. 232 to submit your accommodation request.