Specialist insurer Beazley has announced that its digital trading division, Beazley Digital, is now up and running. The new division brings together underwriting, claims, technology and operational experts into a cross-functional team to deliver digital access and services to a range of high-volume, low-premium products for the company’s broking partners.
“With technology playing an increasingly important role in facilitating insurance placement and portfolio management, we can now offer access to the digital distribution channels our broking partners want to use – portals, APIs, market hubs and email – supported by the human experience and interaction that our brokers value so highly,” said Ian Fantozzi (pictured above), CEO of Beazley Digital. “We are not looking to simply digitize legacy systems and continue traditional line-led underwriting. Instead, we have organized the team so that we can offer one Beazley point of contact to access multiple lines and digital services via a selection of digital channels.”
Beazley Digital’s core objectives are:
- Ensuring Beazley’s digital traded products use consistent technology to offer automated services that minimize response times and reduce referrals.
- Offering brokers access to the company’s products through the digital distribution channels that suit their needs.
- Supporting digital transactions with easy access to Beazley’s experts, ensuring queries are routed to the right people the first time.
- Sharing data and insights with brokers to improve portfolio management.
- Listening and working in partnership with brokers and the Beazley ecosystem of technology partners to continually improve the delivery of products and services.