Vertafore Canada is launching a new program which aims to enhance its SaaS solutions with integrations from third-party technology providers.
The new Vertafore Canada Orange Partner Program will initially launch with seven tech provider partnerships which offer brokers using Vertafore’s SaaS solutions more opportunities to optimize their processes, enhance the digital experience, and complement their own strategic initiatives.
The seven partners are:
- FIRST Insurance Funding Canada: Brokers can now provide monthly payment plans and full payment options for new business and renewals along with the policy proposal with FIRST PayTM, directly within the SIG.
- ePayPolicy: Brokers can offer their customers secure, quick and easy online payment options that integrate with Vertafore Canada solutions.
- AcordPay - Payments: Brokers can offer their customers secure, quick and easy online payment options that integrate with Vertafore Canada solutions.
- AcordPay - ClearPay Payables: Brokers can electronically pay carrier payables.
- Pathway: Brokers can automate client emails, texts, and document delivery through seamless data integration.
- BrokerLift: Brokers can make selling insurance on their website easier both for their customers and the brokerage staff.
- Xenex: Known as eSIGN, brokers can simplify processes by benefiting from this integrated SignatureMaster solution.
Notably, Vertafore Canada and BrokerLift had previously entered into an integration partnership which enabled users of BrokerLift’s cloud-based insurance e-commerce platform to send information on sales transactions straight into Vertafore’s proprietary broker management system, SIG.
“In today’s competitive landscape, brokers increasingly need to focus on becoming future-ready, and it is essential that we, as solution providers, look for ways to help them achieve this,” said Vertafore Canada vice president and general manager Dimitrios Argitis. “We are committed to helping brokers achieve this through improved APIs and high-quality, vetted, strategic partnerships. The introduction of the Vertafore Canada Orange Partner Program is an important step in that direction.”
“These are partnerships that go well beyond just agreeing to work together. They represent a comprehensive arrangement that includes high-quality integrations that have already been developed and comprehensively tested, that collaboratively are being maintained and for which we have testimonials from brokers of their strategic value,” added Vertafore Canada director of product management Stacey Miranda.