Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 23 Jan 2017, 09:00 a.m. Agree 0
The benefits of offering its customers an industry first in NZ were clear-cut for this bank
  • JH14 | 23 Jan 2017, 12:15 p.m. Agree 0
    I don't see any difference between this new calculator and the previous Cordell calculator other than this one provides you with a bunch of pre-populated information, a pretty picture of your land and the ability to pdf the report. The information is clearly obtained from third party sources and suffers a degree of inaccuracy. The information populated for my recently built home was incorrect in a number of major areas, floor area, number of rooms, building materials, wardrobes, and services. Unless you take the time to confirm the accuracy of the details you are no better off. Then there is the issue of the final figure being grossly inflated - by over $300,000 in the case of my property.
    • Bruce | 25 Jan 2017, 04:58 p.m. Agree 0
      Well anything better than the original Cordell tool will be a good improvement. The original one had faults or deficiencies to start with, compounded by different insurers asking different questions with the result that five different ones gave five different results.
  • Bruce | 25 Jan 2017, 04:58 p.m. Agree 0
    Well anything better than the original Cordell tool will be a good improvement. The original one had faults or deficiencies to start with, compounded by different insurers asking different questions with the result that five different ones gave five different results.
Post a reply