Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 10 Jul 2018, 05:00 a.m. Agree 0
Report says nine-figure payday awaits shareholders
  • MadR4sta | 10 Jul 2018, 10:34 a.m. Agree 0
    All sounds like a pre-planned rip-off scam of the system to me. Buy up large 3 years ago, then close the doors and distribute the wealth amongst 6-7 shareholders. Good old corruption in high finance and well planned white collar "crime" at it's best, just like southern finance who incidentally all got off pretty much scot-free thanks to the king of corruption sir key himself.
  • NORM SMITH | 13 Jul 2018, 12:07 p.m. Agree 0
    THIS IS AN UNDERHANDED ATTEMPT TO RIP OFF POLICY HOLDERS. ASSET STRIPPING WOULD DESCRIBE IT BEST. IF THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS THEN WATCH OUT ANYONE IN NEW ZEALAND WHO THINKS THAT THEY HAVE A WHOLE OF LIFE INSURANCE POLICY. iF FOUNDATION LIFE DOESN'T WANT MY POLICY THEN IT IS UP TO THEM TO FIND SOMEONE WHO DOES AND SELL IT TO THEM FOR THE GOING PRICE- JUST LIKE THEY DID.
    ALL I WANT IS THE INSURANCE CONTRACT TO BE HONORED THAT I HAVE PAID FOR OVER THE LAST 30 PLUS YEARS.

HERE'S THE DEAL FOUNDATION LIFE.PAY ME THE FULL INSURED VALUE OF MY INSURANCE POLICY WITH ALL THE BONUSES INTACT AND YOU CAN HAVE IT BACK.
Post a reply