Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 02 Dec 2015, 10:59 a.m. Agree 0
This insurance heavyweight has hit back at the ‘naïve’ reasoning behind a controversial award nomination.
  • Perception | 02 Dec 2015, 12:47 p.m. Agree 0
    oooops . Reputation counts for everything.
    This is really what happens when you becomes so big one forgets that at the end of the day its really people that decide your fate in the business world. Not the size of the Balance Sheet
  • Boomer | 02 Dec 2015, 03:08 p.m. Agree 0
    Thank goodness that the offshore owned broking companies and broker clusters have (to date) escaped the eagle eyes of the Roger Award. Particularly given the fine group of judges that are named. Must have got that lot from Renta Mob!
  • Just sayin... | 04 Dec 2015, 10:16 a.m. Agree 0
    Well said Perception and Boomer.. I wish they start valuing their staff too as opposed to treating them like "disposable commodity"... This is a very well deserved nomination!!
  • Perception | 07 Dec 2015, 03:19 p.m. Agree 0
    Interesting comment. However I think this situation exists within each and every insurance company and also some broking houses mind you probably a lot businesses. Freedom of thought speech imagination and growth (personal growth) could do many companies including the insurance companies a world of good and benefit
Post a reply