Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 22 Jun 2015, 10:12 a.m. Agree 0
The former CEO of a major insurance company has formed a new company with some of his old colleagues in conjunction with an Australian company.
  • Laura | 22 Jun 2015, 11:23 a.m. Agree 0
    Woo Hoo, John is back. No doubt the entire former Lumley Insurance team will be thrilled to finally hear this announcement. Good luck John & Dean, I have no doubt you will find many talented and ambitious insurance professionals lining up to join your team.
  • Fay | 22 Jun 2015, 12:08 p.m. Agree 0
    Totally agree! John is definitely the best CEO ever!
  • Undercover Lumley | 22 Jun 2015, 12:43 p.m. Agree 0
    OMG where do i sign up for a application? he was the best CEO ever i worked for lumley for 9years i have never worked for such a down to earth CEO you will do great at what ever you do John glad you are back in the market
  • Undercover ex Lumley | 22 Jun 2015, 01:12 p.m. Agree 0
    Yah best CEO ever so glad you are back in the market John where do we get an application form from?
  • IT Staff | 22 Jun 2015, 07:09 p.m. Agree 0
    Definitely enjoyed having John at the helm and Mike as the head of IT... If you're ever in need on IT staff, let me know where to apply! Would be cool to be at ground zero and help build and be part of the growth.
  • ex lumley | 22 Jun 2015, 08:37 p.m. Agree 0
    wow awesome news. Well done John surely the best CEO ever and Lumley was the best company to have worked for. application form??? hehe
  • Sheryl | 22 Jun 2015, 09:53 p.m. Agree 0
    Good on you John. Good to hear your back in the game.
  • Hema Rajesh | 23 Jun 2015, 12:13 p.m. Agree 0
    Congratulations John and Good Luck!

Regards
    Hema
  • Ex Lumley | 23 Jun 2015, 12:36 p.m. Agree 0
    Welcome back John, I'd work for him in a heartbeat...where do we sign??
  • Sandra | 23 Jun 2015, 06:31 p.m. Agree 0
    This is great news! What a great leader he was. All the best John :)
  • Boomer | 24 Jun 2015, 03:51 p.m. Agree 0
    In March, the Emergence Insurance Group was announced as an underwriting agency backed by Hollard & Steadfast. Here we have
    yet another Hollard backed group? Getting a little crowded now with Aussie groups all looking for a slice of the Kiwi insurance pie are we not?
  • Undercover Lumley + 1 | 24 Jun 2015, 10:08 p.m. Agree 0
    Great news, would love to work under John again, where do we sign up? :D
  • Lumley | 20 Aug 2015, 10:38 a.m. Agree 0
    Totally agree! John is definitely the best CEO ever…I worked for Lumley for 6 years and never worked for such a down to earth CEO… Great leader indeed!
  • CV | 26 Aug 2015, 06:39 p.m. Agree 0
    Will be keen to apply and work for John Lyon again. Have been in the industry for about 10 years.
  • KC | 17 Dec 2015, 11:42 a.m. Agree 0
    Such wonderful news! Will be eagerly awaiting the launch. :)
Post a reply