Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 25 Jan 2016, 11:41 a.m. Agree 0
A multi-lines underwriting agency has received all the necessary regulatory approvals and is ready to write.
  • John | 25 Jan 2016, 11:03 a.m. Agree 0
    Awesome news . Its great to have him back on the market . Lets see what the market does now
  • Billie Jarden | 25 Jan 2016, 11:41 a.m. Agree 0
    Fantastic news! Very excited for you all and am positive this will a phenomenal business. Will be watching the Industry and Ando with interest - particularly Ando with high hopes. Congratulations everyone!
  • D | 25 Jan 2016, 01:02 p.m. Agree 0
    Good to have a new player in the market - wishing you the best of luck, with John @ the helm I'm sure it will be a great success. Will be watching with great interest.
  • D | 25 Jan 2016, 01:04 p.m. Agree 0
    Great to have a new player in the market.
    Good luck to you ANDO - with John @ the helm I'm sure it will be a great success....watching with interest!!
  • S Raniga | 25 Jan 2016, 02:27 p.m. Agree 0
    All the best John and team
  • Natalie Sutcliffe | 25 Jan 2016, 04:01 p.m. Agree 0
    All the best John, Ando sounds interesting and hopefully the business will come on the books rapidly. Kind Regards Natalie
  • Laura Hulbert | 25 Jan 2016, 09:32 p.m. Agree 0
    Congratulations team, well done to you all for the hard work in getting to this point. Very exciting for you and for everyone who had been waiting and watching. Looking forward to seeing you take the insurance industry by storm.
Post a reply