We use cookies to improve this site and enable full functionality. You can change your cookie settings at any time using your browser. Our cookie policy.

Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 20 Jul 2017, 11:49 AM Agree 0
“We only need to look at the rise of the aggregators to see that consumers don’t wish to spend copious amounts of time navigating different insurers’ offerings.”
  • John | 17 Jan 2018, 05:20 PM Agree 0
    Thought this was E&L (the worst insurance company I have ever dealt with) back in a new disguise and I am right. Keep well away from both companies.
  • Jaffa | 29 Jan 2018, 10:48 PM Agree 0
    Avoid this insurance company at all costs. E & L Pet Insurance is the worst experience we have ever had. We have been messed about and lied to for 7 months and the deductions come to thousands of pounds, any excuse not to pay out.
  • Asia | 12 Feb 2018, 09:39 AM Agree 0
    Not all e&l claims go bad have to ensure got right policy for right job
    6 years ago sister had veey ill horse who she lost after many months of expensive treatment they paid everything expected and were very helpful
    I have claim on injured horse at present whicj.is pn going and they have agreed to pay
    They may be bit slow but worth using
Post a reply