We use cookies to improve this site and enable full functionality. You can change your cookie settings at any time using your browser. Our cookie policy.

Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 13 Feb 2018, 08:31 AM Agree 0
First it was email addresses, then it was race – now insurers face further criticism over the way they calculate premiums
  • Confused | 13 Feb 2018, 05:17 PM Agree 0
    Income is not a protected characteristic as it is within your control (unlike race/gender etc..). Seems to be arguing insurers cannot charge people more where they are going to have to pay out more.....
  • | 14 Feb 2018, 12:58 AM Agree 0
    I thought the term was called underwriting the risk!
    Surely better risks demand better rates ~ since when has this ever changed ~ oh right sorry I keep forgetting...
    When the politically correct bureaucrats who know nothing of the industry obtain positions where they can impose compliance on anyone & everyone. Get real.
    • Lee | 16 Feb 2018, 02:15 PM Agree 0
      The insurance industry are vile and more bent than the bankers. They have MPs in their pockets with their lobbying chums at the ABI and at the end of the day, insurers get what they want and always win.
Post a reply