We use cookies to improve this site and enable full functionality. You can change your cookie settings at any time using your browser. Our cookie policy.

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 14 May 2018, 10:50 AM Agree 0
Staggering number say business is going to get more complex and more expensive
  • bg | 14 May 2018, 01:53 PM Agree 0
    GDPR was and is ill thought out ...I get why older people and the poor consumer has to be protected against some really nasty stuff that is out there, but no one has stopped to think how badly this is going to restrict communications between B2B as of the 25th May 2018.

This is going to hit SME`s the hardest...in fact it all ready is doing exactly that , in a few days we wont be able to call. e-mail, post, or visit another company without their permissions. Some may say jolly good however I would ask them to think on that.

SME B2B is the life blood of this country if we are restricted to marketing to `info@ `or to the attention of the ` managing director` we all know where that is going to end up!!
    So what is left, well you could always advertising on google for mega money.... or you could buy some pigeons, although I suspect the brains that thought up GDPR would find a way to clip their wings.... what a mess!!
Post a reply