The first of our BIBA guides in 2018 considers potential risks and opportunities for the construction sector, as well as examining health and safety aspects, key pieces of legislation and emerging trends which could shape the industry in the future.
The content includes:
- The potential impact of Brexit on the industry
- Current risks and opportunities for the sector
- Health and safety: Inspection versus maintenance
- Legislation, regulation and subcontracting
- Sustainability and ecological issues in construction
- The future of construction