Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 19 Jan 2017, 09:45 AM Agree 0
The suspect potentially faces prison term and thousands of dollars in penalties
  • cwc | 19 Jan 2017, 02:40 PM Agree 0
    Shallow gene pool
  • VB | 27 Feb 2017, 08:12 AM Agree 0
    Ruin your career and go to jail for 7,100, unbelievable.
  • Toni Furino | 04 Dec 2017, 06:28 PM Agree 0
    Hearing about his arrest, was the best news I had heard in a long time! Chris Jackson was unethical, at best! When I came to the Lake Oconee Area, I sought out the local Allstate agent. Allstate was a brand that I had trusted for my insurance needs do many years.
    He thought he was too good to even talk to his customers, unless they were of high income status. His mommy was the only one you could reach by phone. She was his gate keeper; and where he got the money to open his agengcy in the high rent, high profile location that he did.
    After enough of his high and mighty ness, I sought alternate insurance agents and companies. When I was referred to Brandi Spann-Mayo, with State Farm, our of Bruce Morris’s office in Greensboro, I discovered that I had spent almost $10K, more than I needed to, because of how CLJ has written my policy!!! He is far more a criminal than the very stupid we he let himself get caught! Perhaps many had discovered his unethical business practices, and he no longer had sufficient business to support his self appointed, high and might status.
    I look forward to hearing how long he spends in jail!!! Although, I’m sure mommy will pay his way out if possible. People like him should never be allowed to provide insurance services.
Post a reply