Forum

Insurance Business forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Insurance Business | 13 Jun 2018, 11:28 AM Agree 0
While Policy 2.0 might hit some regulatory roadblocks, firm believes it reflects the insurance-buying behavior of the modern consumer
  • Jim | 13 Jun 2018, 01:20 PM Agree 0
    Its more likely that "LEMONADE" will die..Truly a legend in thir own mind
  • BayArea | 13 Jun 2018, 06:43 PM Agree 0
    I don't see it happening, reading the policies is not something that policyholders do prior or just after purchasing a policy, so it's not a deal breaker. What more important is how they make out after a claim and how well the agent does making sure that additional endorsements have been addressed. Lemonade Insurance and it's founders are legends only in their own mind, there is just so much foolish arrogance here.
  • Patrick Tv-ready | 14 Jun 2018, 09:40 AM Agree 0
    I have worked for direct start-up competitors and agencies alike, Lemonade is a force to be dealt with. Now that force likely will meet the unmovable object known as the Dept. of Insurance. Love everything about Lemonade and how they are making headway in a stagnant technological industry. But those who oppose change are going to cost them $ in every way possible till the embrace is changed. The whole Insurance industry as a whole, including the old boys Network, should have the fear in the back of their mind that they are becoming "Blockbuster" in a world geared for Netflix.

Do not become dinosaurs.....
Post a reply