Insurance Business America’s Top Insurance Workplaces recognizes companies in the insurance industry that excel above all others. By participating, organizations have the opportunity to be distinguished as a top workplace, heightening its profile as an insurance employer of choice. Check back in April 2019 for further details about the Top Insurance Workplaces 2019 nomination process.
- Any company working in the US and within the insurance industry can nominate
- There is zero cost to participate
- IBA's Top Insurance Workplaces nomination process includes two phases: an employer and an employee survey.
- Phase one: Employers must complete the employer survey in order for your organization to be considered for Top Insurance Workplaces.
- The employer survey will be open April 2019
- Phase two: Following the close of phase one, nominated companies will be provided an employee survey that is to be shared internally within the organization.
- In order to be considered as a Top Insurance Workplace, each organization must reach a minimum number of employee responses based on overall size
- Organizations that receive an 80% or greater average satisfaction rating from employees are named a Top Insurance Workplace
Find the complete list of 2018 winners at this link: Top Insurance Workplaces 2018